Sphere Entertainment has planned and produced many successful and impressive events over the last three decades. We have extensive experience in planning themed corporate and private functions, kids’ events, product launches, corporate family days, local festivals, fairs and party celebrations of all shapes and sizes.
Sphere Entertainment has worked with several clients including many Business Improvement Associations (BIA) to organize their summer, fall or winter events and festivals.
Sphere Entertainment always spends time with the client to understand the objective of each event. Once we have a clear understanding, we design every aspect of the event, take care of every detail including the logistics, entertainment, sponsors, vendors, ride providers and of course the budget.
We also provide a comprehensive post event evaluation with pictures and all the learnings.
Our events include:
- Taste Lawrence Festival (with the Wexford Heights BIA) in 2013 and 2014
- Bloor West Village Kids Festival (Bloor West Village BIA) in 2013 and 2014
- Summer Craft Festival with the Bloorcourt BIA in 2014
- Fairbank Village Christmas Event (Fairbank BIA) in 2013
- Dundas Kidzfest with the Downtown Yonge BIA in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Ice, Wine and Dine with the Downtown Yonge BIA in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- TABIA award winning Ambassador Program with the Waterfront BIA in 2012, 2013 and 2014
We can help you plan your next event with a flair for sophisticated fun and attention to detail you deserve.
Whether in need of top-quality entertainment ideas, a sophisticated concept or complete event coordination package, our team will tailor the perfect event to your budget.